Your support of the Twin Falls County Democratic Party shows your commitment to our Party’s goal to improve life for EVERY Idahoan, not just the privileged, connected or a single ideology.
- We STRONGLY support K-12 public education and our public institutes of higher learning.
- We STRONGLY support attracting businesses creating good jobs that pay living wages, exercise fair labor practices and maintain safe workplace environments with equal opportunity to all regardless of gender, race or any other grouping. We believe in raising the minimum wage to a living wage.
- We believe in local control for issues that have no rationale for state government interference.
- We STRONGLY support preservation and quality management of Idaho’s public land & guaranteed unfettered access to all Idahoans and visitors to our state for all time. IDAHO IS NOT FOR SALE!
- WE DO NOT BELIEVE CORPORATIONS ARE PEOPLE; we believe a well-run government is the instrument and partner of the people, not its enemy. We are proud patriots and deplore anarchists.
- We believe state government should facilitate fair and equitable health care for ALL its citizens.
PLEASE HELP ELECT IDAHO DEMOCRATS BY GENEROUSLY DONATING TO OUR LOCAL PARTY.
If you know our costs you’ll see the need to donate to our Twin Falls County Democratic Party. Unlike our opponents, we don’t have dozens of out-of-state PACS, lobbyists, or mega-businesses funding our state or local parties. We need donations from individuals like you to compete. NO DONATION IS TOO SMALL TO HELP. Here are some of our costs:
Campaign Field Organizer for our County and District Candidates. $24,000 per year.
Campaign Field Office rent, utilities, supplies etc. $800 per month.
Presence at Twin Falls County Fair plus supplies etc. approximately $1,000.
One bumper sticker $1.25. One yard sign $5-10. One printed mailing $.75 ea. One pamphlet $.35.
One 30-second radio spot $4-24. One 15 second TV spot $15-20. One 4″x 4″ newspaper ad $400.
Thousands of hours of volunteer time? Our most valuable commodity? FREE… Thank You!
Please print and fill out and return the form below. Give what you can.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
I Want to Help the Twin Falls County Democratic Party
All Donations Must Provide Name and Address on This Form!
□ by Check or Cash □ by EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer)
□ Check Enclosed for $_________ □ Deduct $_______per month from
Make checks payable to: my checking acct. for _____months
“Twin Falls County Democrats” on the 25th of each month.
□ Cash Donation $ ___________ Please enclose a voided check
□ by Credit Card**□One Time Donation of $_____**□ Monthly Donation of $_____
Holder Name______________________Card#_________________________Sec. Code_____Exp.Date_________
Federal and State Election laws require the following information with all donations.
Name __________________________________ Address _____________________________________
City ____________________________________ State ________________ Zip_________ __________
Occupation ______________________________ Employer_______________ __________________
This contribution is made from my own funds and not from those of another. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident alien. I am at least 18 years old. I am otherwise eligible to make this contribution under Idaho law. Contributions are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
Mail to Twin Falls County Democrats, P.O. Box 2496, Twin Falls, ID 83303-2496
Prepared & paid for by the Twin Falls County Democratic Party Central Committee. Officers: Bob Sojka Chair, Jessi Boyer Vice Chair; Etha Carruthers, Treasurer; Nan Cluss, Secretary; Deborah Silver, State Committeewoman; Ken Weismore, State Committeeman